from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make a legitimate rulership lose their position of power.
- v. To reduce
- v. To make something, especially something flying, fall to the ground. Usually by firing a weapon of some kind.
- v. To cause an opponent to fall after a tackle.
- v. To make someone feel bad emotionally.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. move something or somebody to a lower position
- v. cause to come to the ground
- v. cause to be enthusiastic
- v. cut down on; make a reduction in
- v. cause the downfall of; of rulers
- v. impose something unpleasant
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.