from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a cortex or a similar specialized outer layer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Sheathed in bark or in a cortex.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a special outer covering of a nature unlike the interior part.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a cortex; coated with bark or a bark-like covering; having a rind, as an orange.
- Pertaining to or having the characters of the Corticata.
I also have a fuzzy impression that if your OpenVPN server uses a certificate from a third party CA, then anyone else with a corticate from that CA can also connect.