from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A well-struck ground ball.
- n. A ball that bounces more than once before reaching the batsman.
- n. The BLU-82 bomb, for its ability to flatten a forest into a helicopter landing zone.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a bomb with only 10 to 20 per cent explosive and the remainder consisting of casings designed to break into many small high-velocity fragments; most effective against troops and vehicles
- n. a batted or served ball that skims along close to the ground
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.