from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb idiomatic, transitive To
attract(groups of people).
- verb idiomatic, transitive To get someone
- verb idiomatic, intransitive To
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb shape one's body into a curl
- verb direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- verb draw in as if by suction
- verb advance or converge on
- verb of trains; move into (a station)
- verb pull inward or towards a center
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.