from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who arrives unannounced or without an appointment.
- n. the act of dropping in (see verb below). Often hyphenated drop-in.
- v. To arrive unannounced or with little or no warning; also, to visit without an appointment.
- v. to paddle into and take off on a wave another surfer is already riding.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. visit informally and spontaneously
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.