from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Inexpensive food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, prepared and served quickly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A type of meal that is often standardized, pre-prepared, and served quickly.
- n. A type of food that is quickly made, but of low nutritional value; junk food.
- n. Anything standardized, quickly available, and inexpensive, often, of low value.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inexpensive food (hamburgers or chicken or milkshakes) prepared and served quickly
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.