from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To move like ants.
- v. To have a sensation like the movement of ants.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling, or pertaining to, an ant or ants.
- intransitive v. To creep or crawl like ants; swarm with, or as with, ants.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling an ant or ants. Also formicine.
- To swarm (in the manner of ants).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. crawl about like ants
Instead of letting me watch two people formicate, the whole thing looks like one of those propaganda videos of "successful" missions in Iraq that the Pentagon is always showing.