from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. roving vagabond; one who roams
- n. A man of humble condition; a fellow; a low fellow; lowborn; originally comrade or companion, in a good sense, but later used in reproach
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Gadding about.
- n. See gad, n., 4.
- n. A roving vagabond.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A vagabond; one who gads about.
- Given to gadding about; gadding.
- n. A man of humble condition; a fellow; a low fellow; originally (in Anglo-Saxon), a fellow, associate, or companion, in a good sense, but later used in reproach. Compare similar uses of fellow and companion.
- n. Same as gad, 2.
Methodshop www. methodshop.com Pop city media www. popcitymedia.com Gadling www. gadling.com
You can submit questions to ask [at] gadling [dot]
Discrimination on the runway: Delta’s uniform sizing gadling.com
Virgin Galactic Opens 'Gateway To Space' PHOTOS gadling.com:
“I have more to do than to shiver in the Great Hall for every gadling the
"I have more to do than to shiver in the Great Hall for every gadling the King sends.
After all, Iâ€ ™ m still going to be LIVING Life Nomadic,. "you got all hyped about pushing through the dip, but it doesn't seem like you're going to do that for LN to make it the best in the world. anyways, i follow all your sites (gadling, here, etc) through rss, so combining them or not doesn't matter to me, i'll see all your content anyways. it could be a fine idea