from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Marijuana, especially a highly resinous form of marijuana prepared from the flowering tops and leaves of selected plants and usually ingested by smoking.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. marijuana
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The dried hemp plant, used in India for smoking. It is extremely narcotic and intoxicating.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared
- n. the most commonly used illicit drug; considered a soft drug, it consists of the dried leaves of the hemp plant; smoked or chewed for euphoric effect
Time and again he called ganja "the healing of the nation."
I don’t think that booze will hurt the baby now, but I think ganja is more the ticket.
In an economy quickly going down the toilet faster than a nickel bag when the police come a-knocking, decriminalized and government-sanctioned "ganja" could 'pot'-entially create more and literally' green 'jobs, add much needed tax revenues, and end the criminality and high-cost incarceration (inordinately of young black males) attached to its production, sale and consumption.
What kind of ganja were these guys were smoking before doing this video?
Repetitively hollerin '' ganja 'at the crowd and asking them to respond in kind just seemed silly and by the volume of the response, one would think the crowd thought the same - wrong call Mr B.
At the time, he spoke only a few words, including "brothers and sisters" - which is apparently how members of the cult, including parents, are addressed - as well as "ganja".
PALAKKAD: Forests in the State will be made 'ganja' free by conducting raids, Forest Minister Benoy Viswom has said.
"ganja" could 'pot'-entially create more and literally' green 'jobs and add much needed tax revenues.
- Cheech & Chong bring their campaign for ganja to Washington ….
Sky stared, slack-jawed, at the location where so recently the ciudad de ganja had metastasized.