from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To return to a place after having been there at a previous time.
- v. To have known each other for a certain length of time.
- v. To abandon, desert, betray or fail someone or something.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. return in thought or speech to something
- v. regain a former condition after a financial loss
- v. belong to an earlier time
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.