from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A membranous fold of tissue that partly or completely occludes the external vaginal orifice.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A mucous membrane which completely or partially occludes the vaginal opening in human females.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A fold of muscous membrane often found at the orifice of the vagina in virgins; the vaginal membrane. It is usually torn by sexual intercourse.
- n. A fabulous deity; according to some, the son of Apollo and Urania, according to others, of Bacchus and Venus. He was the god of marriage, and presided over nuptial solemnities.
- n. Marriage; union as if by marriage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In Gr. mythology, the god of marriage, son of Bacchus and Aphrodite (Venus), or of Apollo and one of the Muses, in some legends originally a mortal youth, invoked in hymeneal songs for reasons variously given. Also called Hymenæus.
- n. Hence Marriage; the wedded state.
- n. A membrane.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (Greek mythology) the god of marriage
- n. a fold of tissue that partly covers the entrance to the vagina of a virgin
She also comes from a culture where the hymen is like … the golden key to happiness.
And why on earth would a young working class woman want to understand how to avoid STDs and know where to find plan B contraception, when she could instead receive a patronizing lecture telling her that her hymen is sacred?
In keeping with this philosophy, I presume that the administration will soon be ordering Condoleeza to undergo a public medical examination to prove that her hymen is intact.
The first union of a virgin girl differs, of course, from all others, for on that occasion the hymen is broken.
For teen hymen first time hymen hymen stretch only title hymen pics, hymen defloration investors said 65 seats to 30.
A growing number of Chinese women -- mostly in their 20s and about to get married -- are opting for a surgical procedure called hymen ...
Found in a variety of animals from elephants to moles, the hymen is a leftover scrim in the spot where the separately forming external and internal vaginal organs join during gestation.
Incidence in geld sparen name hymen nude Until you are Kredite thereby health home var r = document. referrer; document. write ( '')
KAYE: Some gynecologists, including Hutcherson, call hymen replacement a bogus procedure.
The operation of cutting the hymen is a trifling one.