from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Examination of objects with the unaided eye.
- n. Abnormally large handwriting.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The examination of an object with the naked eye
- n. The macroscopic appearance of an object
- n. Abnormally large handwriting
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Examination or study with the naked eye, as distinguished from
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The use of very large characters in writing, sometimes carried to such an extreme by the insane that, a word of three or four letters will run across the entire page.
macro- + -graphy (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.