from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Describing a polynomial that has 9 as the highest exponent of its terms.
- adj. Describing a curve the equation of which is nonic.
- adj. Describing a type of beer glass used in British public houses; in the form of a truncated cone with a bulge around outside, just below the rim.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In mathematics, of the ninth degree or order.
- n. An algebraic function or form of the ninth degree; a quantic of the ninth degree.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Thank you!!! spongebob beanie baby softride lace to toe green river credence clearwater schwinn stingrays sun rims bikes polymer clay bead baking rack far side rubber band junior footballer fibers war craft 3 the frozen throne bead buddy patterns knitted beanies patterns for babies drapery nonic boys bike shorts plastic craft box with handles mink hats matted rubber band machines cardbus ethernet 10 100 - 2006-08-25 16: 51: 29
Despite this, however, the theory that the economic base determines politics and not vice versa is still ca - nonic doctrine in all communist countries.
Glassware: The English nonic pint glass with its slight curve near the top will hold the beer's head and allow for a good grip.