from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The end of a hammerhead opposite the flat striking surface, often wedge-shaped or ball-shaped and used for chipping, indenting, and metalworking.
- transitive v. To hammer, bend, or shape with a peen.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The (often spherical) end of the head of a hammer opposite the main hammering end.
- v. To shape metal by striking it, especially with a peen.
- n. Penis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A round-edged, or hemispherical, end to the head of a hammer or sledge, used to stretch or bend metal by indentation.
- n. The sharp-edged end of the head of a mason's hammer.
- transitive v. To draw, bend, or straighten, as metal, by blows with the peen of a hammer or sledge.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To treat by striking regularly all over with the peen of a hammer.
- n. That end of a hammer-head or similar tool which terminates in an edge, or in a sharp, rounded cone-shaped, hemispherical, or otherwise specially modified point, as distinguished form the ordinary flat face. See also cuts under hammer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the part of a hammerhead opposite the flat striking surface (may have various shapes)
I'm sure your hubby was shocked, but when, really, is she going to see another 'peen'?
But I've never been one for the male bimbo look, especially when (as the folks at Defamer reported) said male bimbo bares his, ahem, "peen" (to quote my esteemed colleague Michael Slezak), while playing the didgeridoo.
But I’ve never been one for the male bimbo look, especially when (as the folks at Defamer reported) said male bimbo bares his, ahem, "peen" (to quote my esteemed colleague Michael Slezak), while playing the didgeridoo.
He picked up a ball-peen hammer, leaned on the passenger-side fender, and tapped twice on the EGR valve.
Then, with the ball-peen still in hand, he stepped up to the Formula, and with one smack he cracked the back corner of the intake manifold all the way through.
Would Kimberly-Clark prefer that dogs be punished with ball-peen hammers?
Just so you know, (and don't try it yourself), I tried to sell a do-it-yourself gas mileage improvement/dimple kit a year ago on Minneapolis craigslist, auto section. $50 for a ball-peen hammer.
Congratulations, your physical penis has now fully dissolved in favour of your newly enlarged e-peen!
Nor is it stated why Aaron agreed to be part of The Syndicate's diabolical schemes - much less the purpose of the Syndicate's said diabolical schemes which, incidentally, involves the titular ball peen hammer and the back of people's heads.
"It seems like before the feds take out a sledge hammer on the charter industry, they should try a ball-peen hammer."