from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To vomit.
- n. The act of vomiting.
- n. Vomit.
- n. One regarded as disgusting or contemptible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. vomit.
- n. A drug that induces vomiting.
- n. A worthless, despicable person.
- v. To vomit; to throw up; to eject from the stomach.
- adj. A fine grade of woolen cloth
- adj. A very dark, dull, brownish-red color.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To eject the contests of the stomach; to vomit; to spew.
- transitive v. To eject from the stomach; to vomit up.
- n. A medicine that causes vomiting; an emetic; a vomit.
- adj. Of a color supposed to be between black and russet.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To vomit; eject the contents of the stomach.
- To sicken; be overcome with loathing.
- To vomit; throw up; eject from the stomach: generally with up.
- To cause to puke or vomit.
- n. Vomit; a vomiting; that which is vomited.
- n. An emetic.
- n. A disgusting person.
- n. [capitalized] An inhabitant of the State of Missouri.
- Of a dark color, said to be reddish brown.
- n. A dark color between russet and black; puce.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- n. the matter ejected in vomiting
- v. eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
Bozo The Neoclown says: all of a sudden mr puke is concerned with the constitution. hey skidmark, where were you when 43 was declaring “war” on iraq, a power clearly not granted to him in the constitution. guess they skipped that article in your correspondence law course
Because, you infantile maggot, just like you this lying puke is making extravagant claims about his qualifications and abilities that do not stand up to even the most casual examination.
Bozo The Neoclown says: because we all know mr. puke is soooooooo worldy and well travelled …
I think the deckhand spent more time hosing puke from the deck than baiting hooks and removing fish.
Speaking of the ursine ... above is a cammo jacket worn until last week by a Green Bay Wisconsin puke named Karczewski.
How I managed to NOT pass out and/or puke is beyond me.
Now Marge Hibbin, the only time that you will puke is when you look at your flippin face in the mirror.
I'll bet River Rats left one that Rhodes went to a local drinking establishment, had a pail of oats and a bottle of Smirnoff, or whatever horses drink, left the bar after striking out for the zillionth time, was so wasted that she fell down (ten or twenty times), smashed her horse face and woke up the next day covered in puke, a saddle, while three midgets performed a root canal on her.
What really makes me puke is our PM John Coward is emulating Shrubarian policy ….
If this Sheffield Star piece is correct, "feminised streets" will be covered in puke and fistfuls of hair ...