from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A greyish green colour, like that of sage.
- adj. Of a greyish green colour, like that of sage.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. of a dull grayish green color, like the leaves of garden sage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A gray mixed with just enough pure green to be recognized as green.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the color of sage leaves
- adj. of the grey-green color of sage leaves
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.