from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To sleep lightly, to doze, to nod; to be half-asleep.
- v. To soften or rot with damp.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Slumber.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To slumber; waste; decay.
- To become weak or flaccid, as plants and flowers touched by frost.
- n. A gentle sleep; slumber.
- n. See sloam.
This definition is lacking an etymology or has an incomplete etymology. You can help Wiktionary by giving it a proper etymology. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.