from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A performance, as in a burlesque act, in which a person slowly removes clothing, usually to musical accompaniment.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of slowly taking off one's clothes to sexually arouse the viewer, often accompanied by music and in exchange for money.
- v. To perform a striptease.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music
- n. a form of erotic entertainment in which a dancer gradually undresses to music
Yet if nothing else, her predictably ludicrous but unexpectedly endearing determination to play schoolmarm during her celebrity striptease is enough to settle any remaining doubts about the validity of this woman's U.S. passport.
Baby girl has definitely re-invented the word striptease with these pics.
During his "striptease" - as Parizeau called the progressive unveiling of his policies - the former PQ finance minister has promoted Quebec sovereignty, a crackdown on minority language rights and a toughening of language laws, free trade with the United States, government-owned industry, and a minimum-income scheme.
One of the first numbers I saw her do as a striptease was her tribute to Blaze Starr.
Norway protects the venerable art form known as the striptease:
The narrative strategy is now clear: it enacts a kind of striptease in which fiction succeeds fiction, revelation following revelation, each promising a greater pleasure to follow.
Michael Ontkean performs the funniest "striptease" bit in the history of film, and the endearingly sociopathic “Hansen Brothers” have to be seen to be believed.
Parizeau wrapped up his "striptease" in the riding of Marie-Victorin, a PQ stronghold that neighbors the riding of Taillon, formerly represented by PQ founder and past premier Rene Levesque.
The joy of the "striptease," after all, is the deliciously protracted reveal of the body, something peeled off, something hidden -- but thongs frontloaded all the naughty discoveries: Why, yes, my pudendum's been waxed and shaven to look like that of a 12-year-old girl; why, yes, my ass cheeks have pressed up against the cold glass of a tanning booth.
- Pure Platinum, what better way to entice customers to your 'striptease' hotel than having some scantily clad silicone boosted beauties ride around in your open top car.