from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A female demon supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with a man while he sleeps.
- n. An evil spirit; a demon.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A female demon which comes to men, especially monks, in their dreams to seduce them and have sexual intercourse, drawing energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death.
- n. A strumpet, whore or prostitute.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A demon or fiend; especially, a lascivious spirit supposed to have sexual intercourse with the men by night; a succuba. Cf. incubus.
- n. The nightmare. See Nightmare, 2.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A demon fabled to have sexual intercourse with human beings in their sleep.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a female demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men
ReverandG and eat them with some fava beans and some fine Chianti. on the subject of self censoring & the word succubus ....
People are wondering why succubus is considered part of Wizard’s IP.
In later times she was known as a succubus who destroyed her lovers.
She was some kind of a morbid Catholic, because that word succubus was unknown to the profane.
If you haven't seen the South Park episode featuring Chef almost marrying a succubus, you should know that a succubus is a demon in female form who kill men for their energy.
A succubus is a demon who takes the form of a beautiful woman to seduce men (especially monks) in dreams to have ...
A good deal of the players returning to the house was bleeped out, so I can only assume that everyone was repeating "succubus" over and over.
First "succubus" is broadcast nationally, and then The Chenbot's ode to anal sex with The Beast.
The CBS censors, on the whole a class of people renowned for their small-minded ignorance, knew better, because "succubus" didn't get bleeped.
Great galloping unicorns, The Chenbot doesn't know what "succubus" means!