from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The dishes, glassware, and silverware used in setting a table for a meal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cutlery, crockery and glassware used in setting a table for a meal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Ware, or articles collectively, for use during meals, including, for example, dishes, plates, bowls, knives, forks, and spoons.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Ware for use at table; the articles collectively which may be put upon the table for the service of meats.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. articles for use at the table (dishes and silverware and glassware)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Customers can choose fragile tableware from the Smash Shack Menu — for example a set of three glass flowers for USD 10, or the House Special, which consists of 15 plates at a cost of USD 45.
Massachusetts-based Recycline makers of the popular Preserve line of recycled toothbrushes, razors and tableware is one of twenty small businesses left in the Forbes. com "Boost Your Business" contest.
(Psst: The company often produces private-label tableware for these stores).
Its customers include national specialty stores, gift stores and department stores - and it often produces private label tableware for clients.
Clearly the high-end goods are not the kind of tableware normally found in a ship going to war.
She needs the money to buy products such as tableware, creams, perfumes, sandals, and ornaments since in the month of May Mother's Day is celebrated in our country and her clients already have already placed some orders ..
Google can't reach keywords "tableware" from the cache.
(Clarence Manion - an eye for interesting "tableware"
It has thrown up the largest collection of high-quality stamped tableware, glass beads, semi-precious stones, amphora shreds, a canoe and what seems to be a pier.
"Charming Billy," a slender, elegiac play having its world premiere at Round House Theatre Bethesda, muses on faith, hope, love and disappointment, but also sandwiches and tableware.