from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who toddles, especially a young child learning to walk.
- n. A size of clothing for children between the ages of about one and three years.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A quite young human being, typically two to three years old, but can refer to any child that has started walking, up to about four years old, or at the time they have mastered walking.
- n. A traffic cone.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who toddles; especially, a young child.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who toddles; especially, an infant or young child.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a young child
I am so tired of people acting as if my toddler is an imposition.
I think being home and catering to a toddler is a little harder then being at work though.
Shopping with a toddler is a chore, no two ways about it.
She preferred to stand, but hey it got her to eat which for a toddler is a good thing.
The mother who spends all day arranging playdates for her toddler is the mother who has no time for her own dates.
(I think that's what he calls his toddler as a term of affection, henceforth he lubs me too).
Though my original project of a toddler skirt: wasn't as successful (the toddler is wearing it in the boat picture in the post below: click on the photo to see it up close), the toddler dress was a dream!
And the mom of sick toddler is either new in town or has forgotten the new years eve a few years back when people were disappointed that a fireworks show that was never planned (imagine the reasoning power of someone who expected a big fireworks display in Pioneer Square).
Is there a better way to design shopping carts so that when a toddler is riding in the kids 'seat, his swinging feet are NOT in the perfect position to kick a 5'9 guy in the junk?
All it takes to shut down the children's play area near the food court of the Dakota Square Mall is for a certain toddler to barf on the carpet.