from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to rotate the body or head so as not to face someone or something
- v. to bend or turn from a fixed course
- v. to refuse to admit someone
- v. to avert or deflect something
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- v. turn away or aside
- v. move so as not face somebody or something
- v. refuse entrance or membership
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.