from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A diver, especially someone who searches for things underwater.
- n. Someone who urinates; a pisser.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who dives under water in search of something, as for pearls; a diver.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A diver; one who plunges and sinks in water, as in search of pearls.
- n. [capitalized] [NL. (Cuvier,1800;Lacépède,1801).] A genus of diving birds, giving name to the Urinatoridæ: variously applied.
- n. Qnite recently the name was revived, and definitely restricted to the loons, whose usual generic name, Colymbus, was thereupon transferred to certain grebes. See Colymbus, and cuts under loon and tibia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who urinates
This Galapagos sub-species of the brown pelican bears, for some reason, the sub-specific name urinator.
He should also have to demonstrate his "right stuff" by sampling the urinator-recylater water too & flavored with Tang for the prez (gosh, that's if they ever get that dern thing to work right - can't believe the cosmonauts would really want to "borrow" the US can, probably not the "reclaimed" water though)!
Besides, the only real urinator I see here is you, pissing yourself about McCarthy over and over again.
But according to TriCities. com, multiple sources identified the urinator as sophomore football and baseball star Jacob Huff.
A view it's not hard to concur with when the urinator at the Festival theatre threatens violence when approached by front-of-house staff.
I had a few minutes to chat with the former mattress urinator in Urban's employee break room, a nice place for a break if I do say so myself.
Instead, marking seems to leave information about who the urinator is, how often he walks by this spot in the neighborhood, his recent victories, and his interest in mating.
Why is a bizarre, garish public urinator like Stacy Ferguson less of a problem for the NFL than Rush Limbaugh?
BOROWITZ: I was a little bit offended as a urinator, I ` ve got to say.
Minutes after Mr. Rebete ticketed the urinator he caught in the alley, another suspect headed the same way.