from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Earth's atmosphere and the space beyond.
- adj. Of or relating to the science or technology of flight.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The atmosphere of the Earth and the region of space around it.
- n. The industry concerned with aircraft, missiles, satellites and spacecraft.
- adj. Of, or relating to the Earth's atmosphere and nearby space.
- adj. Of, or relating to the science, technology and industry associated with aircraft, missiles, satellites and spacecraft.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the atmosphere and outer space considered together or as a whole.
- n. the sector of industry that designs and builds aircraft, rockets, missiles, and devices or vehicles intended to operate in outer space.
- adj. of or pertaining to aerospace in either sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the atmosphere and outer space considered as a whole
Sorry, no etymologies found.