from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing astonishment in; causing to be astonished.
- v. Present participle of astonish.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Very wonderful; of a nature to excite astonishment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Causing or fitted to cause astonishment; amazing; wonderful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. surprising greatly
- adj. so surprisingly impressive as to stun or overwhelm
Sorry, no etymologies found.