from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A building with facilities for bathing.
- n. A building with dressing rooms for swimmers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a building with baths for communal use
- n. a building where swimmers change clothes
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a building containing dressing rooms for bathers.
- n. a building containing public baths.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a building containing dressing rooms for bathers
- n. a building containing public baths
Sorry, no etymologies found.