from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A room containing a bathtub or shower, and usually a sink and toilet.
- n. A room containing a sink and toilet.
- idiom go to the bathroom Informal To defecate or urinate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A room containing a bath where one can bathe.
- n. A room containing a toilet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- n. a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
Sorry, no etymologies found.