from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A room in which to sleep.
- adj. Sexually suggestive: a bedroom comedy; bedroom eyes.
- adj. Relating to or inhabited by commuters: bedroom suburbs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a room in a house where a bed is kept for sleeping
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A room or apartment intended or used for a bed; a lodging room.
- n. Room in a bed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Room in a bed; sleeping-room in bed.
- n. A room or apartment containing or intended to contain a bed; a sleeping-apartment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a room used primarily for sleeping
bed + room (Wiktionary)