from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A house of prostitution.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of bawdy-house.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A house of prostitution; a house of ill fame; a brothel.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A house of lewdness and prostitution; a house of ill-fame.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a building where prostitutes are available
Sorry, no etymologies found.