from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To cause to be bewildered; confuse. See Synonyms at daze.
- transitive v. To cause to be engrossed in thought.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To confuse or bewilder.
- v. To devote to the Muses.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To muddle, daze, or partially stupefy, as with liquor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To put into a muse or reverie; confuse; muddle; stupefy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause to be confused emotionally
From be- + muse. In meaning, influenced by bemaze. (Wiktionary)