from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Slang Malicious, spiteful, or overbearing.
- adj. Slang In a bad mood; irritable or cranky.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. spiteful or malevolent; catty; malicious; unpleasant
- adj. irritable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. marked by or arising from malice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by or arising from malice
Sorry, no etymologies found.