from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Mean-spirited, disagreeable, and contrary in disposition; cantankerous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Cantankerous, stubborn, disagreeable.
- adj. Mischievous, prankish, teasing, disagreeable but in a good way.
- adj. Commonplace, inferior.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Ordinary; common; mean; coarse; ugly: a term of depreciation, ranging from mild disapproval to great contempt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a difficult and contrary disposition
Alteration of ordinary.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Contracted or dialectal pronunciation of ordinary. (Wiktionary)