from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British An ill-bred, unscrupulous man; a cad.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something that bounds or jumps.
- n. A dishonourable man; a cad.
- n. A social climber.
- n. That which limits; a boundary.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, limits; a boundary.
- n. One who behaves dishonorably or objectionably; a cad.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who limits; one who establishes or imposes bounds.
- n. Boundary.
- n. Formerly, in Cornwall, England, an officer whose business it was yearly to renew (hence also called the renewer or tollar) the marks indicating the corners of a tin-bound.
- n. A dos-à-dos dog-cart brought out in England in 1843.
- n. A four-wheeled cab.
- n. A vulgar, ill-mannered swell; a loud, boisterous person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who bounds or leaps (as in competition)
- n. someone who is morally reprehensible
From bound + -er. (Wiktionary)