from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The technique or work of constructing with bricks and mortar.
- n. A structure made of bricks.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Those parts of items that are made of brick.
- n. The quality of the construction of brick built items.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Anything made of bricks.
- n. The act of building with or laying bricks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Work done or constructed with bricks; bricklayers' work.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. masonry done with bricks and mortar
Sorry, no etymologies found.