from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To shout out in order to summon (a person).
- v. To ask for in a loud voice.
- v. To request, demand.
- v. To necessitate, demand.
- v. To stop at a place and ask for (someone).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. express the need or desire for; ask for
- v. require as useful, just, or proper
- v. gather or collect
- v. request the participation or presence of
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.