from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of making a building into a castle
- n. The addition of battlements to a building
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of making into a castle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being castellated.
- n. The act of fortifying a house and rendering it a castle, or of giving it the appearance of a castle by providing it with battlements, etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.