from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of charge.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In heraldry: Bearing a charge: as, a fesse charged with three roses. Serving as a charge: as, three roses charged upon a fesse.
- Overcharged or exaggerated.
- In art, heavily painted; over-expressed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. fraught with great emotion
- adj. capable of producing violent emotion or arousing controversy
- adj. of a particle or body or system; having a net amount of positive or negative electric charge
- adj. supplied with carbon dioxide
Sorry, no etymologies found.