from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to a cherub; angelic
- adj. of, or like a baby; infantile
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to cherubs; angelic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or resembling cherubs; angelic: as, cherubic host; cherubic watch; cherubic songs.
- Of, pertaining to, or exhibiting the childish innocence of the ‘cherubs’ or winged child-angels represented by painters and sculptors. See cherub, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub
From cherub + -ic (Wiktionary)