from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having a chip (small piece) or chips missing
- adj. (no comparative or superlative) having had the engine management system upgraded, usually to increase power
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of chip.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having a small piece broken off.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having small pieces or flakes broken off; made by a process of chipping: said of stone implements made of flint, jasper, obsidian, and other brittle Stones.
Sorry, no etymologies found.