from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who uses a chisel for carving.
- n. A cheat; a swindler; a con artist.
- n. A child.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who works with a chisel; one who carves, cuts, or shapes with a chisel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud
to chisel + -er (Wiktionary)