from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that chops: a vegetable chopper.
- n. Archaeology A crudely flaked core tool, especially one of the early Paleolithic Period.
- n. A device that interrupts an electric current or a beam of radiation.
- n. Informal A helicopter.
- n. Slang Teeth, especially a set of false teeth.
- n. Informal A motorcycle, especially one that is customized.
- transitive v. Informal To travel by helicopter or transport (someone or something) by helicopter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A tool for chopping wood; an axe/ax.
- n. A knife for chopping food.
- n. A helicopter.
- n. The penis.
- n. A type of road motorcycle, especially as used by biker / bikie gangs.
- n. An AK-47 or similar assault rifle.
- v. To travel or transport by helicopter.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, chops.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which chops; specifically, a butchers' cleaver.—
- n. A hand-tool used for thinning out rows of young plants.
- n. A stout, lusty child; a bouncer.
- n. A cheek of bacon.
- n. A thatched roof. See chopper-cot and choppered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. informal terms for a human `tooth'
- n. an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- n. a butcher's knife having a large square blade
- n. a grounder that bounces high in the air
chop + -er (Wiktionary)