from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the same limits, boundaries, or scope.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the same spatial limits or boundaries; sharing the same area.
- adj. Occurring over the same period of time; contemporaneous.
- adj. Having the same extension—the object or set of objects to which a term refers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Equally extensive; having equal extent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the same extension.
- Occupying the same extent of space or duration of time.
- In logic, having the same breadth, or logical extension.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being of equal extent or scope or duration
From co- + extensive. (Wiktionary)