from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that conditions, especially an additive or application that improves the quality or usability of a substance: a soil conditioner; a hair conditioner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. anything that improves the condition of something
- n. hair conditioner
- n. someone who trains athletes
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. exercise that conditions the body.
- n. a trainer of athletes.
- n. a substance used in washing (clothing or hair) to make things softer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In milling, a machine for drying damp or musty grain and bringing it into proper condition for use.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a trainer of athletes
- n. exercise that conditions the body
- n. a substance used in washing (clothing or hair) to make things softer
Sorry, no etymologies found.