from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who contorts, especially an acrobat capable of twisting into extraordinary positions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An acrobat who is capable of twisting his or her body into unusual positions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes or practices contortions
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who practises gymnastic feats requiring great suppleness of the joints and involving contorted or unnatural postures.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an acrobat able to twist into unusual positions
From contortion + -ist. (Wiktionary)