from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that juggles objects or performs other tricks of manual dexterity.
- n. One that uses tricks, deception, or fraud.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of juggle; one who either literally juggles objects, or figuratively juggles tasks.
- n. A person who practices juggling.
- n. A conjuror.
- n. A magician or wizard.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who juggles; one who practices or exhibits tricks by sleight of hand; one skilled in legerdemain; a conjurer.
- n. A deceiver; a cheat.
- n. A person who juggles objects, i. e. who maintains several objects in the air by passing them in turn from one hand to another.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who juggles or practises sleight of hand; one who performs tricks of great dexterity.
- n. A cheat; a deceiver; a trickish fellow.
- n. In coal-mining, one of several timbers resting against one another at the top, so as to leave a triangular passageway.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a performer who juggles objects and performs tricks of manual dexterity
juggle + -er (Wiktionary)