from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who performs for, or entertains, an audience.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who performs, accomplishes, or fulfills; ; especially, one who shows skill and training in any art
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who performs, accomplishes, or fulfils.
- n. One who performs or takes part in a play or performance of any kind; an actor, actress, musician, circus-rider, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an entertainer who performs a dramatic or musical work for an audience
Sorry, no etymologies found.