from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of creating a croon.
- v. Present participle of croon.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. singing in a soft low tone.
- n. the act of singing popular songs in a sentimental manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of one who croons; a low humming or murmuring sound.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. singing in a soft low tone
- n. the act of singing popular songs in a sentimental manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.