from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being crude.
- n. A crude act or characteristic.
- n. Indigestion; undigested food in the stomach; badly-concocted humours.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition of being crude; rawness.
- n. That which is in a crude or undigested state; hence, superficial, undigested views, not reduced to order or form.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or state of being crude, in any sense of that word.
- n. Indigestion.
- n. That which is crude; something in a rough, unprepared, or undigested state: as, the crudities of an untrained imagination.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an impolite manner that is vulgar and lacking tact or refinement
- n. a wild or unrefined state
From Middle French crudité, from Latin crūditās. (Wiktionary)