from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Snarling and bad-tempered.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to a cur or mongrel.
- adj. ignoble, mean-spirited.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the qualities, or exhibiting the characteristics, of a cur; snarling; quarrelsome; snappish; churlish; hence, also malicious; malignant; brutal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like a cur; having the qualities of a cur; snappish; snarling; churlish; quarrelsome.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. base and cowardly
- adj. resembling a cur; snarling and rude
cur + -ish (Wiktionary)