from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Filled with delight.
- adj. Obsolete Delightful.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Greatly pleased.
- adj. Filled with wonder and delight.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of delight.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Endowed with delight.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Greatly pleased; joyous; joyful.
- Delightful; delighted-in.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. filled with wonder and delight
- adj. greatly pleased
Sorry, no etymologies found.